Sunday, July 17, 2011

Reversing The Trend

WOW! I've been hovering around 230 lbs. for a week now and finally broke through the barrier and dropped to 228.  I'm on the way to my goal of less than 200 lbs. We'll see. This low glycemic regime seems to be working, with only a few falls off the wagon. I'm at the point now that fountain pop makes my stomach flip. Pop is out.

I'm sure it is the Vitamins... I feel such a difference taking vitamins that work compared to vitamins that don't. You can actually see the difference in my fingernails. I have more energy and heal faster but everyone says that I suppose. It is different when you can see it though.

 The hives mess has lessened this week as well but it's cyclical so I have  been tempted with week long stretches  of itch free periods before only to have it come back full force. I'll bide my time and enjoy the itch free for now and just worry about the mosquitoes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment